Welcome to Cypress Moon In
On The Outer Banks of North Carolina is The Cypress Moon Inn Bed & Breakfast. Your hosts are Greg & Linda Hamby residents of the area for over 38 years !
Visit The Outer Banks for great beaches, dining, shopping, history, nature & a large variety of recreational activities Please click on the navigation on top of the site for rates & information about us
Call us at 252-202-2731 from 8am to 10pm seven days a week to reserve & for more information.
Special..Take 25% off stays of 4 nights or more for the remainder of the fall Season. Take 25% off stays of 3 nights or more for the Winter Season…A great time to visit for walks on the beach, nature , dining and a quiet peaceful time…..
The Cypress Moon Inn is entirely non-smoking We are unable to allow pets at the Inn…. Featuring Tempurpedic Beds and Free high speed internet access! We offer Bicycles, stand up Paddle Boarding and Kayaking in The Sound which are included.
The Inn overlooks the broad waters of The Albemarle Sound here in Kitty Hawk. The Inn was built by the owners Greg and Linda Hamby for the purpose. All of our rooms are waterfront. The design maximizes the view from all of the rooms. From your room you have direct access to the porch which fronts The Sound. The photos of The Sound on this page were taken from the porch.
The rooms sleep two adults and are furnished with antiques. In your room there is also a refrigerator, satellite TV, radio & a private bath. Other amenities include kayaks and bicycles. You may kayak right from The Inn in the shallow near shore waters. There is a deck next to the water to relax on as well. Bike trails are a easily accessible from here.
We furnish to you a Continental Breakfast and by your request a hot egg dish which we will bring to you at 8:30 AM, which you may enjoy on the Porch, in your room or in the dining room. The breakfast will have a variety of pastries, fruit, snacks, and Starbucks Coffee, Maxwell House DeCaf and Lipton Tea. There is a coffee maker in your room.
- A mature maritime forest grows up to the wetlands of The Sound shore. The forest and adjacent shoreline provide excellent bird watching and wildlife viewing.
- Within two miles or less you will find The Beach, restaurants, golf courses, shopping and recreational facilities.
- Your Innkeepers, Greg and Linda Hamby are residents of the area for over 38 years. We can impart to you our local knowledge so you may find the attractions which most interest you.
- You will find the Cypress Moon Inn to be quiet, due to our secluded yet convenient location as well as comfortable and relaxing. The Inn is located in a residential area with no immediate neighbors.
- The Inn is not suitable for young children and is a non smoking facility. Please call us from 8 am to 10 pm 7 days a week to reserve.